IT managed services will poof tech stress out of the office and make it seem as if problems are solved with a flick of the wristlike an IT fairy grandmother! As technology becomes increasingly important and therefore expensive, many companies are looking outside their company for IT solutions in order to save money without sacrificing quality.
Outsourcing IT services is especially beneficial for small businesses. Without proper resources, technology can slow productivity by creating distractions and obstacles. But relying on an internal and high-quality team for IT solutions is as expensive as it is unnecessary for small businesses. Managed IT services can provide better quality IT solutions without the internal hassle or price tagso have your cake and eat it, too!
Check out the key advantages of using a Managed Service Provider (MSP):
- Save money. Hiring an internal team is expensive, especially when your company doesn’t need full-time support. Managed IT services allow you to pay for technical support based on need. You won’t need to dish out dollars for unnecessary services or an idling IT department.
- Get 24/7/365 support. You can rely on access to IT solutions around the clock without paying for a 24/7/365 hourly rate or wasting time internally. A good IT fairy godmother is ready to appear when help is needed!
- Get expert knowledge. A Managed Service Provider will have a larger breadth of experience. With focused expertise, they will be able to offer IT solutions that your own internal staff might not be aware of.
- Competition raises quality. When it comes to technology, a company has to be up-to-date with the latest and greatest. This is especially important for IT managed services. Not only will they be constantly using and updating their own technology services, they will be able to do the same for your business.
- Regain focus. When a computer crashed or files are lost, work comes to a halt. Preventing and fixing these problems requires time and attention. With IT managed services and proactive support, these issues disappear from the office. Outsourcing IT solutions brings the internal focus back to business where it should be, creating a more efficient and productive work environment.
- Improve security. Managed IT services will keep your system up to date, especially when it comes to security. This will keep your system from falling victim to the latest threat. It’s nice having an IT fairy godmother always looking out for you!
- Customize support. When it comes to IT solutions, every business has their own needs. No need to pay for anything you don’t needmanaged IT support will cater their services to your individual needs as well as offer solutions to problems that arise unexpectedly.
- Centralize. Putting all your technology eggs in one basket can solve and prevent a lot of technical issues. A managed network will do just that. Centralizing a system will increase efficiency and performance, as well as make for easier storage and backup.
- Get reviewed. Having an outside perspective is always helpful in evaluating performance and systems. Outsourcing IT solutions means insourcing outside eyes. IT managed services will be able to give feedback on your business’ current systems and make sure your business is on top of its technology needs.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Think of all the electricity you’d save without a whole tech department in-house. Managed IT services have their own tools, manpower, and other supplies – your company can reduce its carbon footprint.
Looking for your own IT fairy godmother? Check out the IT managed services SGU Consulting can offer your business.